Est. 6.18.10

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our first post!!!!

Here we are, 117 days until the big day. And, as expected the time has flown by so fast these past few months. This past month or so has been one to remember for us. We finally found an awesome apartment that we are so excited about moving into and having a place to call our own! I really cannot explain the way I have come to feel in the past year. I have known since I met Ashley that I was with a woman that made me feel like I was where God wanted me. I use to always wonder what people felt when they said they were with their soulmate and they felt their love grow stronger every day. I did not truly think that it was possible to have a relationship that would make your heart literally hurt for someone else. I did not ever experience a love like this with another person until almost four years ago when I met Ashley. I am still searching for the words to give my feelings and love for Ashley justice. I can honestly say that there is not a day that goes by that I do not fall in love all over again with Ashley. Every day I am not with her I miss her more and every day I am with her I feel the powerful love we share. 117 days left until I have a dream come true and I marry my true love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment