Est. 6.18.10

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day?!

ha I WISH! Katy ISD closes for nothing. I wish it was snowing here like it is in College Station. Unfortunately it's just a REALLY cold rain. It was a relazing day in terms of school because I didn't have to do anything because today was the day I handed all of my class periods over to the counselors to do their course selection for next year. But tomorrow it's back to TAKS review...7 days and counting. Jake made an overnight trip to San Antonio last night for a RV event this morning which went well. I was worried about him driving back in the weather (ice on the roads) but he made it back to college station just in time for the snow. :D
Aunt Cheryl called me last night to let me know she and Uncle Larry want to throw Jake and I a couples crawfish/shrimp boil-shower! :D So verryyyy excited! Going to work on a guest list!

Please keep my cousin Megan and her husband Eric in your prayers...they have recently come to a rough spot and I know that God will get them through it. Pray God shines His glory and His goodness in their direction.

God Bless,
Jake & Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment