Est. 6.18.10

Saturday, March 6, 2010

3.6.06


4 years ago today, Jake and I met at the rodeo while seeing Robert Earl King and Cross Canadian Ragweed. It's a long and actually entertaining story...which I'm sure Branson will be making a speech about at our wedding considering he was there. :D Huh B?! Anyways, Jake almost didn't go and I was on a date. A group of us met at a Chili's nearby and I don't actually remembering officially meeting Jake but he remembers meeting me because he told Jess that he thought I was hot. She told me and I believe my exact response was, "Who's Jake?!" HAHA! So, at the rodeo, he ended up dancing with my sister and I was, for some odd reason, really jealous. I'm not a jealous person but with him, it just was this weird ping in my stomach. So I intervened in my own unique way just to make him notice me and not my freaking sister! He ended up asking for my number (5 feet away from my date might I add) and called me like 2 minutes later before I even made it to my car. He hung up on me because apparently he didn't want to seem too desperate. Umm a little too late for that, dontchya think?! We spoke the next night on the phone for several hours and it's all history from there. At the beginning of our relationship there was a lot of staying up all night talking about anything and everything and watching Dangerus Minds. The funny part about that is that everytime we were together and would stay up talking, Dangerous Minds would come on so apparently they play that movie late at night. We quickly fell in love and knew from very early on that we were meant to spend the rest of our lives with each other.




Here are some pictures of the night we first met. :D
















This was our first picture together...the first night we hung out after meeting at the rodeo :D










No comments:

Post a Comment