Est. 6.18.10

Monday, March 29, 2010

What's been up lately!!!!

So, lately things have started falling in place for us. I would be lying if I said it isn't a little nerve racking with all the things going on that are about to change our lives in a big but amazing way! We are definately excited about the apartment still and I think Ashley is really getting settled in and feeling more at home but just a little anxcious for me to move in so she's not living alone anymore. I am definately getting more excited as the days go by because I am starting to see the big opening at the end of this long incredible tunnel I have been going through with the school and the Corps!
On another note, I have been getting to work with horses a lot lately and have really gained a lot of knowledge in a short period of time. My riding technique and ability has improved really quickly in the past couple of weeks which is really awesome to me! I have really started to understand what makes a horse follow someone and in the process I have learned a lot about myself and the tuff task of not giving up on something difficult. It may sound a little corny but I have learned so much from starting to train horses because of how smart they are and it has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.
Off to another topic! As exciting as the past few weeks have been they have also been really stressful because Ashley and I haven't been able to spend the amount of quality time together as we would like togehter in church and outside of church. But, this past weekend definately turned that around and made us feel like we were living a different life because of how good being able to go to church together made us feel.

To close out this blog entry, I will say that many people have asked me questions about knowing when you have found the person that you are supposed to be with for the rest of your life and how do you know if it is true love! My response to them is what a lot of people say. When it happens, when you find that person, you will just know! You will know deep down in you gut and heart because that other person will feel like your counterpart that has finally filled that void that God has put in your life for your spouse. She will make you a better person and allow you to fulfill God's will and plan. That is one hell of a strong feeling and bond that is built with another person that is meant to be your partner for the rest of your life. When you meet that person all of the sudden you don't feel nervous about making a covenant with another person under God that is a part of life that completes two people in a way that only God can create and allow!

The wedding is getting closer and we cannot wait until that day when we get to spend an amazing and fun day with the people we love the most! Love yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment