Est. 6.18.10

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ahhh memories

Ummm, first of all I just want to set the record straight that I was not the one asking for the other person's number the first night Ashley and I might at the rodeo. Hahahahaha, okay maybe I was!!! Well lately Ashley and myself have been extremely busy and time has been flying by and bringing the wedding thankfully closer everyday. I am sitting here watching "The Soloist" and it has reminded me of the little things in life that are so special and how it is those little things in life that make me truly happy. Ashley and I share so many of those little moments that make me happier than I have ever been before. One of those special times we had was a few years back during which was what I believe was our first spring break together, hahaha!!!! It was probably the best and absolutely worst spring break I have ever experienced myself and probably Ashley as well. The great part is that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by swtiching to Geico...no but seriously Ashley is asleep and keeps calling me while she's sleeping and not saying anything. Well, back to the story now...we were driving through Rockport and looking for our condo and finally we got there. I should have known by the rain that followed us into Rockport that something was not right about that day, haha. But, I was wrong because we found our beautiful little condo with tons of huge beautiful trees around! So, we checked in and got settled in the condo and then proceeded to go grocery shopping and thats when the fit hit the shan!!! Those dang huge beautiful trees became a huge ugly pain in my butt and more so a huge pain in Ashley's car's butt, hahaha! Ashley, asked me to drive to the store and I said ya I'll drive and then BANGGG!!!! I hit the huge tree in my blind spot, in Ashley's car, and in only 30 minutes of arriving in town for our first VACATION togather! HAHA, it really was a great spring break once we got passes the histerical crying and freak out sessions. In all seriousness that is a memory that I cherish forever because of how much fun we still had together even though I wrecked her car and it rained the entire trip. I have known for a long time that I loved Ashley with EVERYTHING I have and EVERYTHING I am, and I have never doubted!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment