Est. 6.18.10

Sunday, June 13, 2010

5 days !!!!!!

OMG!!!! I cannot believe the wedding is 5 days away. I just thought planning a wedding was stressful but it's the week leading up to the wedding that is going to be really stressful...I can already tell! Definately exciting though! On top of all the wedding stuff going on this week I have a job interview on Tuesday.
The past few weeks have been pretty fast pase and fun with a lot of the wedding stuff going on. The videographer met with us last week and it was so much fun working with him and I can't wait to see the final video. Ummmm, so I'm not gunna lie I am pretty pumped about going to Hawaii a week from today. How crazy is it to be going on a huge vacation like this without parents of anyone else? Its going to be an amazing Honeymoon! We are going horse back riding, zip line riding through the forest, and snorkeling. We are also going to go see Pearl Harbor which was amazing the last time I went to Hawaii!!! I think we are also going up on a volcano and then to a Pineapple farm!!!! OMG I cant wait to spend 10 days in a beautiful place with my beautiful new wife!!!!
P.S.
Did I mention I am getting married in 5 days and will be able to finally call Ashley MY WIFE!!!!
Getting our marriage license last week was so cool. Things started to hit me how crazy fast everything is coming up now. Well, in five days we will get to see everyone at Briscoe ! I finally get to see Ashley's dress and get to wear my new gator boots at the wedding :) Love you guys and cant wait for the wedding!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment