Est. 6.18.10

Thursday, July 22, 2010

WAY behind!

It has been well over a month since I have blogged and I'm sure you all understand. I did get married, go on my honeymoon, and get situated with Jake in our apartment. Life could not be more perfect right now. I am enjoying my summer off from work even though volleyball officially starts back next week with our freshman camp. I stay busy with shopping, movies, and cleaning or decorating the apartment...like I said it's a good life right now! :) Jake is still working for his brother while he continues to wait to hear back from the job he interviewed for before the wedding. He was called back for a second interview two weeks ago and we are waiting to hear their final decision. We've been praying about it and no matter what the outcome we know that God is ALWAYS good. We have also been looking at houses in the Cinco Ranch area which is in Katy. Our lease is up in November and we will want to be in a house at that point so we went ahead and started looking. We have fallen in love with two very different houses :) which is definately a good thing but we like different things about each house so it's hard! We are waiting to hear back about Jake's job before we make an offer or anything like that which luckily gives us a little time to pray and decide which house we feel is the best house to start our family in! :)

Now that you're a little caught up on our lives as of right now...onto the details of the wedding day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment