Est. 6.18.10

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best Day of our Lives 6.18.10

Well the rehearsal started off a little off-kilter because Jake's family got stuck at an accident so they were like 30 minutes late which made my stress level rise but once they got there it was perfect. Daddy revealed his amazing cross decorated with an "M" that he handmade. We ate at Swinging Door BBQ with our closest friends and family. Jake and I then split for the night. I spent the night with my girls in a hotel room and I really don't wanna know what Jake did! :)

To be quite honest, the whole day went without a glitch! Not one mentioning at least. My dress, the cakes, the food, the dancing, the pictures, the videos, the guests, EVERYTHING was just perfect and I could not have asked for it to have been any better.

The best part...

The whole day, it hadn't really kicked in that I was getting married in a few short hours UNTIL my hair and makeup were done and my veil was on. That was when the freaking out started...not the freaking out like "I don't know if I wanna do this" but a freaking out like "I can't believe I will be marrying my best friend in a few hours". It was a wonderful feeling. I then focused on having fun with my girls and then I was in the brides room alone with my sister while the girls where outside getting lined up and it finally all hit me...this is actually happening! :)AAAHHHHH! I was never nervous I just couldn't wait to see him at the alter. When those doors finally opened it was like...well unlike anything I could've imagined feeling. Everything after that went sooo fast! But when I look back on pictures I know that I will forever remember that feeling because it was so well captured. Definately a day I will never forget. Especially becoming Mrs. Jake Manchaca :)

Advice to upcoming brides: Enjoy EVERY moment because it comes and goes sooooo fast!

The newest Manchaca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment