Est. 6.18.10

Monday, August 9, 2010

Guessing Game

What to eat and what not to eat...THAT is the question. It's an absolutely complete guessing game as to what is going to make me sick and what Roo is actually going to like. Apparently he's a little picky like his mommy! :) So far, PB&J, tomato basil soup, shrimp, and garlic bread makes me sick...barftastic. Roo LOVES fruit...which I'm not gonna complain about but I cannot eat fruit every meal. I need a little variety here! If I'm making something I haven't eaten while I was pregnant yet I'm not really sure if it's gonna make me sick either until I gag as it enters my mouth (shrimp) or until about an hour after I eat when I get sick to my stomach. I'm at 6 weeks and 3 days right now and my stomach is already getting harder and a tiny little pouch is sticking out. Our first appointment is this Thursday and I cannot wait to get our first picture of Roo! :) VERY exciting time for us! We ask for prayers that everything goes and looks well at the appointment. Also, we are still looking at houses with one particular one we absolutely love...we are just "patiently" waiting for our pre-approval paperwork to be finished so we can finally make an offer. Praying for the Lord's guidance and light as we make this very large and expensive decision for our growing little family! We will keep you updated.

Prayer Request: Shannon, Jake's cousin, is having some health issues and will get more information from her doctor this week as to where to proceed from here. Also, Jake and I's friend, Amy Reed, her father is going through chemotherapy for stage 4 liver cancer...please pray for the Lord's light and healing hands as they face this difficult time.

Ashley & Roo Manchaca

No comments:

Post a Comment