Est. 6.18.10

Monday, August 9, 2010

One Year


It has been exactly one year since we said our "see you laters" to one of the greatest men I've ever known. Carroll Lewis Clark...or as he was known to us, Granddaddy. He taught me that you don't always have to say "I love you" especially when he showed you like he did. He had an incredible way of showing how much he cared and loved each and every one of us. Love like crazy...always. I know he is still watching over us, he just has a better seat...next to Jesus and Uncle Mike which doesn't really get much better. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he had something to do with our little blessing. He couldn't wait to have babies in the family again :) I would like to take this time to thank everyone who offered prayers and thoughts during this past year without him. It made our family stronger and definately helped us get through it together. I know he will give Roo a kiss before we ever get to see him/her. He is always in our hearts and ALWAYS on our minds. I love you and miss you every single day granddad.

No comments:

Post a Comment