Est. 6.18.10

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer is over

So we officially started volleyball today...blah. The summer was extremely too short. I really would've liked to spend a little more time at home. We are honestly still trying to catch up from EVERYTHING that happened in the past two months :) ALL blesses things! God is good ALWAYS. Well back to volleyball. We have some extremely talented girls coming up and I am really excited to work with them. They seem like a really fun group of girls which could pose a problem for me. See...my biggest issue is when the girls are fun and outgoing it's really hard for me to be the authortative figure I should be. But I learned from last year that I can't slack in that department. So bring on the running! :) MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jake and I are continuing to look for a house...we have a couple of really good leads but I'm not giving details until we put an offer on a house :)
We have decided on calling the baby "Roo" for now until we decide if it's going to be a boy or a girl. We are just really tired of calling it...well "it"! Taken from Winnie the Pooh and if you still don't understand it, please ask someone who had a real childhood surrounded by the Hundred Acre Woods. :)
The pregnancy is going great so far. I am definately beginning to feel the rage of hormones. I easily get upset...and I'm talking about the stupidest commercials I will be bawling. Or I will randomly gag from a smell that has been rejected by my nose. Oh and that lovely thing called "morning" sickness?!?! Morning sickness MY ASS! I feel great in the morning besides the normal exhaustion but come 4:00 in the afternoon...I'm toast! Everything is nauseating. It's fabulous! :) It should be hitting me any minute now as we speak. yay.

Blessings,
Momma to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment