Est. 6.18.10

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

Jake is currently in Corpus Christi with his buddies for his very own bachelor party. I know...most of ya'll are thinking of "The Hangover" scenario...but I'm not at all worried. I want him to have a great time and if that includes titty bars and lap dances than so be it. I'm not at all a jealous or insecure person...I just want him to have fun! I even told him that I WANT him to see some pretty big nice boobs because after this weekend, he is stuck with mine for the rest of his life :) Actually, the first text he sent me was a picture of an old womans saggy boobs saying those were the first he had seen all weekend! It was hot. As long as he come back in one piece then I am okay with whatever. I definately cannot wait for mine on June 12th!

I have had a extremely peaceful and relaxing Memorial weekend. I am very blessed with work with such amazing people, have friends that will do anything at the drop of a hat for me, and an absolutely incredible and cRAZY fun family. GOD IS GOOD! :)

Hope you all had an equally relaxing and great weekend!

Still waiting on baby Colt...

:) Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment