Est. 6.18.10

Monday, May 31, 2010

Progress

Lots of wedding things accomplished today :) I LOVVEEE those days! We bought all of the frames we need for the entry into the reception all for the sign in table and the memorial table. We also got all the candles for our sweetheart table. I have scheduled our "barefeet" with the videographer for Wednesday and my Boudoir session with my photographer for next week at Hotel ZaZa (which is the same hotel Jake and I are staying in our wedding night...ZEBRA CARPET!) I've picked out my three outfits for the session and now it's down to fasting and tanning so I look as good as possible :) I booked the suite at the Marriott in Sugarland for the night before the wedding so all my girls can stay with me! 9 of my favorite people in the whole world to spend my last night as a Zotyka with?!?! Could not imagine anything more perfect! There is still lots and lots to do but school is over in 4 days (PRAISE THE LORD) and I will then become bridezilla....well maybe not that extreme but wedding will definately consume my life.

Jake survived his bachelor party and DEFINATELY had some stories to tell :) I'm ssooo glad he had a blast and was able to enjoy a real bachelor party.

Hope you're enjoying your day off of work :)

A

No comments:

Post a Comment