Est. 6.18.10

Monday, May 31, 2010

Desperate HouseWIFE

So for those of you who follow me on Facebook, you will have seen that a couple of weeks ago I managed to burn Hamburger Helper. Seriously...WHO DOES THAT?! This, of course, had me questioning my skills as a housewife. So...tonight Jake came home from this bachelor party and I decided that I was going to have him walk into the apartment to a cold beer and a delicious dinner. I literally HAD to pay attention to nothing but the food otherwise I would forget and then we will have a repeat of the HH massacre. I cooked mesquite pork roast, roasted garlic potatoes, and green beans and it turned out AMAZING! :) As you can see I am slightly proud of myself...and Jake was proud of me too! He kept complimenting the food and THE COOK! Hopefully he wasn't just being nice...

Here is the fabulous finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment